Oak Wood Cutting & Serving Board - Square with Handle
Probably one of the most important things in your kitchen!
- Design of this beautiful wooden board is simple and functional
- A hardwood cutting board is much nicer to your knives than plastic. The wood fibers absorb the impact of cutting blades, allowing knives to stay sharp and the board smooth.
- Wood as a material is sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Hand Made from a solid piece of hardwood.
- A wood cutting board can be sanded and shaved down when there are too many grooves from knives
- It's perfect for displaying in your kitchen or dining room.
In the picture, it's a cutting board made out of oak. Approximate sizes: Large 29x26cm, with handle 35cm, 2.5cm thick.
NOTE: Please be aware that wood is a natural substance that may vary. Wood color and grain vary from piece to piece, making every board a beautiful, one-of-a-kind work of art.
Take care of your wooden cutting board and it will last you its lifetime, our recommendations: Don't Let your wood cutting board get too dry, and don't place it near excessive heat (like the stove burner – otherwise it will get burnt) Never let it soak in any kind of liquid or be wet for too long. Dry it with a towel after washing. Never put your cutting board in the dishwasher, Hand Wash only Never leave your cutting board sitting dirty after cutting meat or any raw animal product treat it with food-approved oil, and repeat it after times, when needed. Reverse it and give “the backside” a chance to be useful, as well.