By ''information'', we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store.
The main purpose of the collection is to enter into purchase agreements with you as a customer or to provide you with products, services and offers.
In this policy, ''we'', ''us'', and ''our'' means The Culina Shop(TCS), and ''you'' means the individual to whom the information relates.
What we collect
- Your name
- Your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number
- Information in relation to your purchase of our products or use of our services.
How we collect information about you
- Collecting information you give to us when you purchase from us via our webpage or your written request to add you to our mailing list
What we do with the information we gather
We use your information to:
- Provide information about our products to you
- Keep you informed about new things and products that we think you may find interesting
- Communicate with you
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for security to check your identity
Legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary for effective enterprise management process, business planning and analytics, performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts
- For the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us
- In order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are:
- Collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience
- To make sure you receive updated information on The Culina Shop business activities
- To provide the services you have requested
- Maintaining a record of your collection to ensure an efficient client experience
- For our own marketing and research.
In certain cases, the TCS can transfer information to third parties. Similarly, the TCS can use outsourcing to ensure more effective performance of our functions.
Personal data are not transferred to third countries.
In addition, TCS can be forced to disclose information to government agencies (e.g. the police and the Swedish Tax Agency). In addition, TCS can disclose personal data to companies that offer payment solutions (e.g. payment service providers and banks) and companies that provide general goods transport (e.g. logistics companies and freight forwarders). In these cases, the partners deal with independent personal data managers in accordance with their own privacy policies and management instructions.
At any time, you have the right:
- To request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you
- To ask us to delete or withdraw your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it
- To restrict processing of your personal data
- To object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances
Access to your personal data and other rights of the data subject
For information on personal data processed by the data subject, the data subject must submit an application: Signed with a secure electronic signature by sending an e-mail address Administration@tcs.com
Duration of storage of personal data
We stores personal data according to defined personal data processing purposes and regulatory requirements, while there is at least one of the following criteria:
While the External Regulatory Acts, the TCS can realize its legitimate interests, While the TCS exist a legal obligation to store data
While the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, if there is no legal basis for data processing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third party cookies
The TCS website can be third-party cookies, especially Google Analytics.
Google Analytics Tool provides Google Inc. (US company), which has access to this tool collected statistical data. Google Inc. It has joined the principles of EU-US privacy protection, an EU-US Privacy List, which confirms that the service provider complies with the EU's requested privacy standards. This provider also applies contractual obligations for privacy.
Links to other sites
TCS websites can be placed links to third party websites, which have their own use and personal data protection rules for which the TCS does not liability. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites.
Cookies are a text file that is inserted into the website user's computer browser to improve website operation. Saved cookies allow us to recognize the user's computer.
TCS Cookies Use Objectives
Sessions for Management and User Authentication
To Ensure Website functionality
Get statistics on page visitors flow - number of visitors, time spent on the page
Improve the efficiency of the site's operations
The server where the TCS website records the visitor's sent requests (open web addresses, the device and browser, IP address, access time). These data are used only for technical purposes: to ensure proper functioning and safety of the website. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is the legitimate interest of The Culina Shop.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcome and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy