Taggiasca Monocultivar Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The “Monocultivar Taggiasco” single variety extra virgin olive oil is obtained from the best Taggiasca olives harvested in western Liguria. This variety produces an extra virgin olive oil with a warm gold color, a sweet and delicate flavor with the fragrance of dense and persistent aromas. This oil goes well with any type of dish.
Why Olive Oil Is The Best Choice?
- High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, the ones that are actually good.
- Full of antioxidants with powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Produced, in thoughts of nature - environment friendly.
- Excellent for frying.
- Bottle with elegant design, to enhance your table setting.
- A great idea for a healthy gift, to whom you care the most.
Why We Love Extra Virgin Olive Oil So Much?
- It's so beneficial, it should be used daily.”,”It’s 100% natural juice of olives, no chemicals or any preservatives obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- It's plays a big role in the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet.
- Farm-To-Table concept product, carefully selected and coming straight from the farm.”.
Since ancient times, when the Benedictine monks took part in the first planting and carved the hills into green terraces sustained by the dry stonewalls, olive trees have found fertile land. It has a unique nature's combinatio of sea and hills that characterize the scenery of the Ligurian Riviera. The sea and the salt impregnates the wood of the olive tree with salty notes that are typical of the extra virgin olive oil of this area. That territory is for sure one-of-a-kind.
Smakbeskrivning & Matkombinationer
The extra virgin olive oil obtained from “Taggiasca” olives is extremely suitable for multiple uses, given its versatility in enhancing the flavors of the food to which it is added. With a hint of artichoke, sweet and balanced flavor, and light almond taste, this oil combines perfectly with raw and cooked meat and vegetables as well as boiled or grilled fish.
|Energy||KJ 3762 KCAL 899|
|Saturated fatty acids||14,46g|
|Carbohydrates 0g of which|
|Low acidity <0.2%, acidity level must be less than or equal to 0,8%, olive oils contain less than 0.3% free fatty acids, are premium quality with the highest production standards.|
|Ingredientd: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Bottle with drip-free cap, Produced and bottled by Frantoio Bo di Carlo Bo & C. snc.|
|Store away from light, air, heat sources, and intense odor.|
|Best before: See bottle|