Magna Olea Extra Virgin Olive Oil D.O.P.
Magna Olea is a family-owned olive oil farm that produces premium quality Extra Virgin olive oil in Portugal. The dedication shown at Magna Olea has resulted in one of the finest, multi-award-winning, and most exclusive olive oils in the market.
Why Olive Oil Is The Best Choice?
- High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, the ones that are actually good.
- Full of antioxidants with powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Produced, in thoughts of nature - environment friendly.
- Excellent for frying.
- Bottle with elegant design, to enhance your table setting.
- A great idea for a healthy gift, to whom you care the most.
Why We Love Extra Virgin Olive Oil So Much?
- It's so beneficial, it should be used daily.”,”It’s 100% natural juice of olives, no chemicals or any preservatives obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- It's plays a big role in the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet.
- Farm-To-Table concept product, carefully selected and coming straight from the farm.”.
Produced in Trás-os-Montes region, northeast Portugal city called Mirandela. Magna Olea farm has about 8000 olive trees planted along 48 ha in an integrated mode of production (semi-organic), rainfed system, and pesticide-free. They carry their legacy by keeping a millenary olive tree as their symbol. Magna Olea extra virgin olive oil is characterized by its high-quality standards. The current bottle available is 500ml with a limited edition.To ensure the highest quality of the product, all stages are performed by the farm owner himself - Jerónimo Abreu e Lima, who is a passionate farmer, according to the best practices and carries his duties with great respect to nature. Such dedication results in one of the finest and most exclusive olive oils in the market, rare, pure, intense, full of personality, as the last international awards can prove it. Magna Olea extra virgin olive oil has been constantly distinguished as one of the top extra virgin olive oils worldwide. Awards:Gold- COI ''Mario Solinas'' 2009; Evoleum 2016; Terraolivo 2011-2013, 2015,2016; Portugal 2011; USA 2013, 2016; Denmark 2014; Argentina 2015; Japan 2017, 2018.
Smakbeskrivning & Matkombinationer
Medium extra virgin olive oil with notes of fresh-cut grass, tomato, banana peel, and olive leaves. Slightly sweet with some smooth bitterness and spicy aftertaste. Excellent for dipping and drizzling over freshly toasted bread as well as finishing grilled vegetables and cheese.
|Energy||KJ 3385 KCAL 823|
|Saturated fatty acids||15,4g|
|Carbohydrates 0g of which|
|Low acidity <0.2%, acidity level must be less than or equal to 0,8%, olive oils contain less than 0.3% free fatty acids, are premium quality with the highest production standards.|
|Ingredients: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Bottle with drip-free cap, Produced and bottled by Jerónimo Abreu e Lima.|
|Store away from light, air, heat sources, and intense odor.|
|Best before: See bottle|