Grande Escolha Extra Virgin Olive Oil D.O.P.
Casa de Santo Amaro is in possession of the Family for over three centuries. This Extra Virgin Olive Oil Classico comes from the Portuguese region of Trás-os-Montes, which has a landscape of vast plateaus, mountains, that combine to an exceptional place for high-quality olive cultivation. They pay attention to the smallest detail in their production process, since the fruit is in full growth until it is properly processed.
Why Olive Oil Is The Best Choice?
- High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, the ones that are actually good.
- Full of antioxidants with powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Produced, in thoughts of nature - environment friendly.
- Excellent for frying.
- Bottle with elegant design, to enhance your table setting.
- A great idea for a healthy gift, to whom you care the most.
Why We Love Extra Virgin Olive Oil So Much?
- It's so beneficial, it should be used daily.”,”It’s 100% natural juice of olives, no chemicals or any preservatives obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- It's plays a big role in the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet.
- Farm-To-Table concept product, carefully selected and coming straight from the farm.”.
The history of Casa de Santo Amaro, begins with the creation of Morgadio de Santo Amaro on October 14, 1687, and is currently held by the eighth generation of the family. Casa de Santo Amaro olive oil is proud Farm-to-Table concept producers. The olive harvest takes time in late October, then follows up the extraction and milling process. Its storage and packaging are done by themselves as well. hen oil is dispatched directly from their farm to our tables, with a high standard of quality.
Smakbeskrivning & Matkombinationer
Very fruity and fresh, both on the nose and in the mouth. The strong aroma of fresh olives, herbs, and tomatoes. In the mouth, it presents an exuberant and persistent spicy, with a note of olive leaves and dry fruits, having a harmonious and quite long finish. It is perfect for salads, marinades and as spices for fish and pasta. It's also delicious with some fresh bread before a meal.
|Energy||KJ 3421 KCAL 821|
|Saturated fatty acids||13,1g|
||of which Sugars||0g|
|Low acidity <0.2%, acidity level must be less than or equal to 0,8%, olive oils contain less than 0.3% free fatty acids, are premium quality with the highest production standards.|
|Ingredients: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Bottle with drip-free cap, Produced and bottled by Caso de Santo Amaro.|
|Store away from light, air, heat sources, and intense odor.|
|Best before: See bottle|