Giolio Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3L
From the beginning, the Giachi family has always sold their oil in bulk or on tap, now they offer us the same high-quality oil not only in a fancy dark glass bottle but in a family-size package! Because let's be real – how many mouths you need to feed? That's right – when you have a big family, you need a big olive oil container as well.
Why Olive Oil Is The Best Choice?
- High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, the ones that are actually good.
- Full of antioxidants with powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Produced, in thoughts of nature - environment friendly.
- Excellent for frying.
- A great and healthy gift idea for the one who loves a good EVOO and will appreciate the size.
Why We Love Extra Virgin Olive Oil So Much?
- It's so beneficial, it should be used daily.”,”It’s 100% natural juice of olives, no chemicals or any preservatives obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- It's plays a big role in the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet.
- Farm-To-Table concept product, carefully selected and coming straight from the farm.”.
Passion in the right word to describe this family-owned and operated olive farm, where everyone in any age is involved in the process of their marvelous product, as it is their family tradition. Of all the olive oils of Italy, Tuscany produces some of the best and most coveted EVOO. Polyphenols are chemical compounds naturally found in plants, which contribute to olive oil health benefits. Due to the high polyphenol level in Tuscan olives from Italy, their olive oils often taste peppery, pungent, and grassier than Spanish or French olive oils.
Smakbeskrivning & Matkombinationer
Its taste is fine and embracing, with hints of black pepper, almond and a fresh walnut finish. It is bitter, piquant and well-balanced. Visibly limpid, this oil is an intense golden yellow with slight green reflections. It's decisive and complex aroma is endowed with rich vegetal tones of freshly cut grass, artichoke, celery, lettuce and herbs such as rosemary and mint in particular. Ideal on vegetable salads, tuna carpaccio, swordfish marinade, first courses of wild game, grilled fish, red meat roasts, and aged cheeses like parmesan and pecorino.
|Energy||KJ 3389 KCAL 824|
|Saturated fatty acids||14,1g|
|Carbohydrates 0g of which|
|Low acidity <0.2%, acidity level must be less than or equal to 0,8%, olive oils contain less than 0.3% free fatty acids, are premium quality with the highest production standards.|
|Ingredients: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Bottle with drip-free cap, Produced and bottled by Giachi Giovanni s.r.l.|
|tore away from light, air, heat sources, and intense odor.|
|Best before: See bottle|