Chianti Classico Extra Virgin Olive Oil D.O.P.
Colle del Giachi Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes from olives typically found high in the Chianti hills of Tuscany. In the balance between flavour and delicacy, this oil represents the best of the Giachi production and carries the D.O.P. label (protected denomination of origin). They are members of the Chianti Classico Consortium, which requires binding commitment and technical severity.
Why Olive Oil Is The Best Choice?
- High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, the ones that are actually good.
- Full of antioxidants with powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Produced, in thoughts of nature - environment friendly.
- Excellent for frying.
- Bottle with elegant design, to enhance your table setting.
- A great idea for a healthy gift, to whom you care the most.
Why We Love Extra Virgin Olive Oil So Much?
- It's so beneficial, it should be used daily.”,”It’s 100% natural juice of olives, no chemicals or any preservatives obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- It's plays a big role in the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet.
- Farm-To-Table concept product, carefully selected and coming straight from the farm.”.
Passion in the right word to describe this family-owned and operated olive farm, where everyone in any age is involved in the process of their marvelous product, as it is their family tradition. Of all the olive oils of Italy, Tuscany produces some of the best and most coveted EVOO. Polyphenols are chemical compounds naturally found in plants, which contribute to olive oil health benefits. Due to the high polyphenol level in Tuscan olives from Italy, their olive oils often taste peppery, pungent, and grassier than Spanish or French olive oils. Awards: Giachi Giovanni Srl grabbed its third consecutive Gold Award at the 2020 NYIOOC World Olive Oil Competition
Smakbeskrivning & Matkombinationer
Visibly limpid, the oil is an intense golden yellow with subtle hues of green. It has a decisive, embracing aroma with elegant tones of artichoke, cardoon, lettuce and strong herbal whiffs of mint and rosemary. Its taste is fine and has personality, with hints of garden vegetables, black pepper and a distinctly almond finish. Bitter, strong and piquant, it is ideal on antipasto of lentils, tuna salad, white meat marinades, grilled radicchio, artichoke soup, ribollita with black cabbage, first courses like ragù, grilled swordfish, roast game, grilled red meat, aged cheeses such as smoked mozzarella, provolone, and caciocavallo.
|Energi||KJ 3389 KCAL 824|
|varav Mättat fett||14,1g|
|Kolhydrater 0g varav|
|Låg syrahalt <0.2% - Syrahalten (mängden fria fettsyror) får inte överstiga 0,8%, Extra Jungfru Olivoljor som innehåller mindre än 0,3% fria fettsyror, är av högsta kvalitet med högsta produktionsstandard.|
|Ingredienser: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Varje oliv har noggrant plockats och valts ut, producerats och tappats i en mörk glasflaska med droppfritt lock av Giachi Giovanni s.r.l.|
|Bäst före: Se flaskan|