Caixeiro Signature Extra Virgin Olive Oil D.O.P.
Passion is the basis of Caxeiro Farm’s history! The ancestral tradition of know-how perpetuated for generations. Caixeiro Signature Organic olive oil comes from the careful selection of traditional varieties: Cobrançosa, Madural and Verdeal Transmontana. Which are processed and stored individually to give rise to a specific blend with a careful proportion between them, in order to achieve a unique and differentiated profile.
Why Olive Oil Is The Best Choice?
- High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, the ones that are actually good.
- Full of antioxidants with powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Produced, in thoughts of nature - environment friendly.
- Excellent for frying.
- Bottle with elegant design, to enhance your table setting.
- A great idea for a healthy gift, to whom you care the most.
Why We Love Extra Virgin Olive Oil So Much?
- It's so beneficial, it should be used daily.”,”It’s 100% natural juice of olives, no chemicals or any preservatives obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- It's plays a big role in the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet.
- Farm-To-Table concept product, carefully selected and coming straight from the farm.”.
The family and ties will always be the central axis of Soresa, that's why everyone involved in this grove puts their hands, souls and minds in what they do, as they have always been taught, thus honoring both traditions and the ancestors, as well as the quality products that have always characterized Caixeiro. Allied to these particular conditions they have a whole tradition, a knowledge of how to harness nature to obtain the best quality products from it. In terms of processes, they are doing their best, making their products more environmentally friendly by practicing more and more sustainable agriculture. An olive oil designed to have a distinctive profile of maximum quality. Fruit of meticulous and continuous work throughout the year: in the selection, production, preparation, storage until the packaging. The true expression of the quality of our olive groves and tribute to the family legacy.
Smakbeskrivning & Matkombinationer
Signature taste is really fruity. With a pleasant bitterness and pungency, hint of a peppery finish and fruity olive taste. Smooth extra virgin olive oil with subtle notes of grass and artichoke. Balanced, moderately bitter and persistent spicy, with long aftertaste. In our region oils we traditionally eat it also with fresh bread or toasted, finishing dishes mainly strong meats or fishes, seasoning salads or cold dishes and even with some deserts like chocolate mousse or even with goat cheese
Average values for 100 ml of product
|Energy||KJ 3421 KCAL 821|
|Saturated fatty acids||12,7g|
|Carbohydrates 0g of which|
|Låg syrahalt |
|Ingredients: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Bottle with drip-free cap, Produced and bottled by Vilela Cardoso e Morais.|
|Store away from light, air, heat sources, and intense odor.|
|Best before: See bottle|